- On Sunday, Jennifer Lopez attended a portray-demand her upcoming movie “Hustlers” on the Four Seasons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, California.
- For the match, Lopez wore a lengthy-sleeved maroon costume made of leather, to boot to an identical beret. Every objects had been designed by the Australian trace Zimmermann.
- She competed the peep with multicolored jewelry and intellectual gold heels.
- Fellow “Hustlers” stars Cardi B, Constance Wu, and Lili Reinhart had been additionally in attendance, and posed alongside Lopez of their absorb daring ensembles.
- Focus on over with INSIDER’s homepage for added tales.
Though summer season will likely linger for one other month, Jennifer Lopez appears to be like to be ready for the autumn.
On Sunday, the multihyphenate distinguished person attended a portray-demand her upcoming movie “Hustlers,” and wore an autumn-inspired getup while on the crimson carpet.
Lopez donned a lengthy-sleeved maroon costume and matching beret, each and each of which had been made of leather.
She performed the peep with gold and silver bracelets and rings, a rapid and graceful coiffure, and gold pumps that had been covered in glints.
In step with StyleJLo, an Instagram myth that tracks her vogue, Lopez’s ensemble retails for bigger than $four,000.
Her sneakers, on the change hand, are no longer any longer available online, and the prices of her jewelry are unclear.
Lopez’s “Hustlers” co-stars additionally attended of their absorb showstopping ensembles.
Keke Palmer sported a turquoise zebra-print minidress and neon red sandals. Cardi B additionally turned heads in a printed costume, oversized sunglasses, and a shrimp purse.
Constance Wu posed next to Lopez in a “Clueless”-inspired suit, while Lili Reinhart opted for a daring crimson costume with a plunging neckline and white heels.
- Read extra:
- Jennifer Lopez had an extravagant Fiftieth birthday internet collectively in Miami that incorporated fireworks, dance numbers, and a distinguished person-studded guest checklist
- Jennifer Lopez says stripping in ‘Hustlers’ made her truly feel ‘haunted’: ‘I felt exposed’
- Jennifer Lopez has been in Hollywood for over twenty years — right here is her wild vogue evolution
- Alex Rodriguez shared a touching video of candid moments with Jennifer Lopez to rejoice her Fiftieth birthday