NFL energy rankings, post-Week 10 edition:
1. Ravens (three): NFL’s most explosive offense deserves its accolades. Nonetheless ascending protection is first to divulge TDs of 65-plus yards in three straight video games since 1970 merger.
2. Patriots (four):Favorable Bowl LII rematch in Philadelphia looms the total more valuable with Baltimore now one sport from entering into high slot of AFC’s projected playoff field.
three. 49ers (2): Gut-wrenching capability to suffer season’s first defeat, but take into account San Francisco didn’t find befriend from injured George Kittle or (largely) Emmanuel Sanders.
four. Saints (1): They laid egg size of a Contemporary Orleans hangover Sunday, but let’s not study too great into it. Nine aspects their fewest scored at home with Drew Brees at helm.
5. Seahawks (9): They upended Niners courtesy of their most impressive efficiency of uneven season. Acquisitions of Josh Gordon and Quandre Diggs would possibly possibly in actuality befriend crew that wanted play makers beyond Russell Wilson.
32 issues we learned: From Week 10 of the 2019 NFL season
Week 10 winners, losers: Saints implode in succesful-searching loss; Eagles take with out taking part in
6. Packers (6): It sounds heretical, but Aaron Jones — now tied for league lead with 14 touchdowns — is at conceal the tip-performing “Aaron” for this bunch.
7. Vikings (Eight): Don’t see now, but Kirk Cousins is 2-zero in prime-time video games this twelve months. Ideal component because Minnesota is scheduled to have not lower than three more.
Eight. Texans (5): If Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson can replicate fireworks from their 2016 school showdown, then Houston-Baltimore can be sport of the week.
9. Chiefs (7): Patrick Mahomes now owns most passing yards (Eight,007) and TDs (Sixty eight) in any quarterback’s first 25 NFL starts … but it completely would possibly possibly also unbiased not be ample to keep Kansas Metropolis when it counts.
10. Cowboys (12): They’re four-zero in divisional video games, 1-four otherwise. Ideal data, depraved data state … depraved data being Dallas perfect has two NFC East video games left.
eleven. Eagles (thirteen): Backing the Brinks truck up for a guard in overall a questionable transfer … but giving Brandon Brooks a $54 million extension is in overall a good deal.
12. Steelers (sixteen): Minkah Fitzpatrick now entering defensive participant of twelve months conversation, swiping league-easiest five passes in seven video games with Pittsburgh.
thirteen. Panthers (14): NFL-excessive 36 sacks carried out by copious committee. Carolina has eight avid gamers with not lower than three, but perfect Mario Addison (7) has surpassed 4½.
14. Colts (eleven): If you happen to hadn’t realized how capably Jacoby Brissett has stuffed Andrew Luck’s shoes … welp, now you presumably grasp moderately staunch belief.
15. Raiders (17): Unfair to envision rookie Clelin Ferrell and departed Khalil Mack, but let’s function it anyway. Ferrell has 3½ sacks … Mack had four his total rookie twelve months.
sixteen. Rams (10): Defense accounted for 9 of 12 aspects Sunday … which moderately great explains why Sean McVay suffered first novel-season loss to AFC crew.
17. Bills (15): Their play is getting incrementally worse, and agenda forecasts incrementally more difficult with Miami, Pittsburgh among opponents that no longer project as lay-ups.
18. Titans (24): Ryan Tannehill can be league’s sixth-rated quarterback if he’d played ample to qualify within the rankings. He positively qualifies as a season saver.
19. Chargers (19): Key accidents … Philip Rivers searching to function too great … off-field distractions … we now grasp positively entered “same-dilapidated Chargers” territory.
20. Jaguars (20): Fun truth — over direction of his profession, Prick Foles’ passer rating improves every successive month … so November/December exactly would possibly possibly possibly grasp to you need him.
21. Bears (22): Mitch Trubisky is succesful-searching sport, but remember that Chicago’s 36 takeaways in 2018 vastly aided him and offense. Physique of workers has 12 takeaways to this point this twelve months.
22. Buccaneers (26): Fair or not, NFL’s Next Gen Stats can be in actuality unkind. Bucs’ Breshad Perriman at conceal has league’s worst purchase share (32.1%).
23. Cardinals (21): Christian Kirk snagged three TD passes Sunday, matching output from his first 18 video games. If he will get going, “Air Raid” would possibly possibly attain novel level.
24. Falcons (28): Too little, too slack for this crew … nearly completely too little, too slack for Dan Quinn, perchance even GM Thomas Dimitroff. Nonetheless this crew can play.
25. Broncos (23): We can be in for the quarterback fight The United States never wished — Brandon Allen vs. Drew Lock with rookie web declare to resume practising this week.
26. Browns (27): Odell Beckham had three crimson-zone targets all twelve months earlier than Sunday, then bought three in a single drive — two ensuing in streak interference penalties.
27. Lions (18): Is Kenny Golladay most unhealthy deep threat we don’t voice about? Relief to these Next Gen Stats, no participant averages more focused air yards than his sixteen.5.
28. Dolphins (30): Now succesful imagine within the occasion that they’d held on to Minkah Fitzpatrick … they’d be — what — very presumably three-6?
29. Jets (31): Thru 19 profession starts, Sam Darnold has 24 TD passes and 24 INTs. Heaps of labor to function if he’s to find well crawl of the dreaded Sanchez Line.
30. Giants (25): Staunch bummer gazing Saquon Barkley find squandered to the tune of 27 yards over his past 28 carries. No wonder his dad roots for the Jets.
31. Redskins (29): Doubtlessly appropriate call to start Dwayne Haskins down the homestretch — even though given supporting solid’s verbalize, how great can be gleaned from his efficiency?
32. Bengals (32): Sorry, Ryan Finley, but NFL ain’t succesful-searching (demand Andy Dalton). Wager right here is that it is doubtless you’ll possibly additionally grasp bought seven more video games to convince Cincinnati not to draft one other QB No. 1.
(Previous ranking in parentheses)
Notice USA TODAY Sports actions’ Nate Davis on Twitter @ByNateDavis
Whereas you admire talking football, now we grasp the applicable space for you. Be a a part of our Fb Physique of workers, The Ruling Off the Enviornment, to rob in fine debate and conversation with fellow football followers and our NFL insiders.