Director of Developer Relatives, Android
Published Jun 22, 2020
Discovering the just words faster in Gmail. Helping you rob the hottest dish on a menu with Google Lens. Automatically captioning movies or podcasts on your Android phone with Are living Caption. What attain all of these points maintain on the total? They employ Google’s machine learning to allow you to ranking issues done faster and more uncomplicated throughout your day.
This technology is turning into more accessible to the developers who produce the apps you allege on an ordinary foundation. To lend a hand more developers round the area to present apps the usage of machine learning, we launched the Android Developer Bother closing year. And after months of laborious work, at the unusual time the 10 winners of the Android Developer Bother are launching their apps ready so that you can investigate cross-take a look at out. Every of these projects became once created by the developers for my portion no longer Google:
- AgriFarm helps farmers detect plant ailments and end indispensable atomize in fruits and greens corresponding to tomatoes, corn and potatoes. [Balochisan, Pakistan]
- AgroDoc helps farmers diagnose plant illness and compose remedy plans. [Navneet Krishna; Kochi, India]
- Eskke simplifies mobile money management for of us within the Congo, allowing them to transfer money, pay funds, and rob subscriptions and wanted airtime for sending SMS. [David Mumbere Kathoh; Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo]
- Leepi helps college students learn hand gestures and symbols for American Designate Language. [Prince Patel; Bengaluru, India]
- MixPose is a reside streaming app that affords yoga lecturers and fitness mavens the different to coach, monitor alignment, compose particular you’re within the just pose, and give precise-time feedback. [Peter Ma; San Francisco, California, USA]
- Pathfinder would possibly well also lend a hand folks with visible impairments navigate advanced scenarios by figuring out and calculating the trajectories of objects transferring of their route. [Colin Shelton; Addison, Texas, USA]
- Snore & Cough helps you name and analyze snoring and coughing, so that you would possibly well take impress to and send recordings from a evening’s sleep. [Ethan Fan; Mountain View, California, USA]
- Stila pairs with a wearable tool, esteem the Fitbit wristband or a tool running on Fetch on OS by Google, to show screen, monitor and lend a hand save up the physique’s stress phases. [Yingdin Wing; Munich, Germany]
- Trashly makes recycling more uncomplicated. Merely point the on-tool camera at an merchandise, and by scheme of object detection, the app identifies and classifies plastic and paper cups, baggage, bottles, etc. [Elvin Rakhmankulov; Chicago, Illinois, USA]
- UnoDogs helps householders better enhance their pet’s wellness, providing personalized data and fitness programs. [Chinmany Mishra; New Delhi, India]
You would possibly well learn more about all of these winners, and the Google technologies within the lend a hand of these apps . There would possibly be peaceable so mighty capability by manner of machine learning, and developers can lend a hand us expose it.